Microtome, LEICA RM2155
- For sectioning of paraffin or historesin embedded specimens.
- Motorized precision feed
- Clearly readable control panel
- Service-friendly design
- Quick release specimen clamping system
- Fast and safe specimen orientation
- Section counter
Research projects (principal researcher) involved:
- Investigation of bone induction by Traditional Chinese Medicine on rabbit skull bone. (Dr Ricky W.K. Wong)
- Wong R.W.K. and Rabie A.B.M. Statin Collagen grafts used to repair defects in the parietal bone of rabbits, British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2003, 41:244-248.
- Rabie A.B.M., Wong L. and Tsai M. Replicating mesenchymal cells in the condyle and glenoid fossa during mandibular forward positioning, American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2003, 123:49-57.
Related information sources: