Polycut E/ Ultramiller, Leica SM2500 E
- With the ultramiller installed, it can produce highly smooth surface or section up to 30 um thin, for extremely hard specimens such as tooth and bone etc.
- With the ultramiller head uninstalled, different type of knife holders and knife can be installed instead to become a microtome for sectioning large and hard specimens.
- Centralized control panel for both ultramilling and Polycut sectioning.
- The speed of miller rotation can be varied for different type of specimens.
- A built-in fitting connected to a vacuum cleaner removes the dust coming out from the ultramiller.
Related information sources: