Ref # JS-20
- Prince Philip Dental Hospital, Junior Hospital Dental Officers. Deadline: 24 May 2013. Details and application instructions can be found here.
Ref # JS-19
- Full-time Hospital Dental Officer (1-year contract, renewable, MPS Point 25-33, $37,860-$54,665) are required by the Prince Philip Dental Hospital in Reception & Primary Care Clinic. He/She will conduct patient screening; deliver dental treatments and services related to teaching independently, including emergency treatments; supervise junior dentists; and assist in dental health education, community services, research, and training in collaboration with the Faculty of Dentistry of The University of Hong Kong. Entry requirements:
Registered dentist possessing a practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong, with at least 3 years' post qualification experience (clinical experience gained from postgraduate studies will also be recognised);
Master Degree in the relevant dental discipline will be an advantage;
Must be a member of either the Medical Defence Union or the Medical Protection Society;
Possess an Irradiating Apparatus Licence; and
Good communication skills
To apply, please send a letter in English, a full resume, indicating clearly academic results, and a completed Application Form to: Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong, and mark clearly "Hospital Dental Officer" on the envelope and application form. For enquiries, please phone 2859 0332. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-18
- Two full-time and two part-time dentists are required by Goldsmile Dental Limited. Monthly salary, HK$40,000 (full-time rate); working hours are 9:30 am to 8:00 pm. To apply, please e-mail email@example.com or phone Ms Cheung 2424 9338. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-17
- Fresh graduates or experienced dental surgeons are welcome to join practice in Central and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). Good basic salary with 50% commission. Structured training provided with emphasis in third molar MOS, Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Endodontics, Implants, and Orthodontics. To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Dr Edgar Shih on 90419966 or leave an SMS. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-15
- Contract Registered Dentist (full-time or part-time) (Ref: BOD/RD) is required by Pok Oi Hospital to provide dental consultation for clinic and on-site primary dental care service for outreach teams on shift basis in various locations, and to promote oral hygiene and oral health education to the public. For full-time, working hours are 44 hours, 5 days/week; for part-time, working hours are flexible and negotiable. Both require weekly Saturday full-day shift. Candidates must (1) be a university graduate in Dental Surgery or equivalent, (2) be registered in Hong Kong under the Dentists Registration Ordinance, and (3) have good communication skills (including a good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin). Experience in serving elderly patients would be an advantage. To apply, please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to: Human Resources Manager, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F, Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long, or by e-mail to email@example.com, on or before 8 August 2012. For more details, please visit www.pokoi.org.hk. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-14
- Full-time Dentists are required to work in UMP Dental Centre located at Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsing Yi and Yuen Long. Applicants should be a registered dentists possessing a practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong. Clinical experience would be an advantage. To apply, please send full resume stating availability and present/expected salary to: HR Department, Room 1404-08, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2868 3327 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, please phone 2507 6916. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-13
- Tung Wah Group of Hospitals invites applications for Contract Hospital Dental Officer. Fresh graduates are welcome. Successful candidate will be responsible for outreach dental service. Attractive remuneration package and hospital training opportunity will be provided. To apply, please e-mail email@example.com and visit www.tungwah.org.hk for details. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-12
- Dentist/Part-Time Dentists is required by the Yan Chai Hospital Board. Applicants should be a university graduate in Dental Surgery and registered in Hong Kong and with an annual practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong; Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese; Good communications, interpersonal and organizational skills. Fresh graduates are welcome. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please e-mail detailed resume stating present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Ref # JS-3
- HKU Faculty of Dentistry job opportunities. Details and application instructions can be found here.