The Faculty recognises the need for ongoing staff renewal and development. Recent retreats have focused strongly on curriculum reforms in both undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- Faculty full-day retreat 2011: Undergraduate Curriculum Retreat: “Assessments in the BDS Curriculum”
- Faculty full-day retreat 2010: Faculty-initiated “Review of the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Curriculum”
- Faculty full-day retreat 2009: “Undergraduate curriculum reform: A blueprint for 2012″
- Faculty half-day workshop 2008: Taught Postgraduate Education and Continuing Education: Fit for Purpose?
- Faculty full-day retreat 2006: Dentistry@334: The Road Ahead