The Advanced Diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a programme designed to provide advanced clinical education and training in the specialty. It is intended for those with 3 to 4 years training in oral and maxillofacial surgery and who are seeking to complete the requirements for specialist recognition in Hong Kong. The course will enable candidates to achieve an advanced level of knowledge and clinical competence in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Advanced knowledge of the scientific and clinical aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery in its widest sense.
- Clinical competence in a broad range of subspecialties of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dentoalveolar surgery, orthognathic surgery, implantology, temporomandibular joint surgery, and cleft lip and palate.
- Submission of a research paper to an international journal.
|Programme Director||General Enquiry||Closing Date for Applications|
|Name: Prof. N. Samman
Fax: (852) 2559 9014
|Name: Miss Hazel Leung
Fax: (852) 2517 0544
|This programme is not offered in 2017-2018
- Regulation and Syllabus
- On-Line Application (Closed)
Mode of Attendance: FT (2 years)
- A Master’s degree in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of this University or an equivalent qualification.