Invited Lectures and Keynote Speeches
- 01 June 2016: Comparative genomic analysis of phylogroup 1 oral treponeme strains. IADR/ APR General Session & Exhibition 2016; Periodontal Pathogens and Modulation of Host Immune Responses; Symposium 327B.
- 01 March 2009: Assessing individual performance in group work. Assessment Workshop Series, Centre for the Advancement of University Teaching.
- 13 September 2006: Panel discussion: Qualified dental profession through evidence based dentistry. "Enhancing Clinical Learning in a PBL curriculum". 17th Meeting of the South East Asian Association for Dental Education (SEAADE), Sept 13 - 16, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 04 March 2006: Keynote speech, "Periodontal diseases and morbidity in diabetes". International Symposium on Healthy Aging: A Global Challenge for the 21st Century, Research Centre of Heart, Brain Hormone and Healthy Aging, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, March 4 - 5, Hong Kong SAR, China.
- 01 March 2006: Periodontal diseases and morbidity in diabetes. Research Centre of Heart, Brain Hormone and Healthy Aging, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China .
- 01 November 2003: 1st International Conference on Evidence-based Advanced Dentistry, The College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China (October 31 - November 03, 2003). Symposium 7. Periodontology: “Antibiotic and antimicrobial use in periodontal practice.”. .
- 01 November 2002: Application of Problem-based Learning in Dental Education.. Fourth National Conference, Chinese Association for Periodontology, Guangzhou, China..
HKU Committee Appointments
- 01 January 2008-31 December 2008: Research and Conference Grants, Committee on. An alternate member from each Faculty, to be present at a meeting when the Dean, Associate Dean or his/her nominee is not available
- 01 January 2006-30 June 2009: Faculty of Dentistry, Board of the. The teachers who are members of the Faculty and who are full-time employees of the University
- 01 July 1995-30 June 1997: Bookstore Committee. One member from each Faculty Board, and from the Board of Studies of the School of Business, appointed by the Senate on the recommendation of the Board
- 01 January 1995-31 December 1997: Faculty of Dentistry, Board of the. Lecturers in Faculty