Invited Lectures and Keynote Speeches
- 01 November 2018: Interventional Strategies in the Diagnosis & Management of Early Stage Oral Cancer. 13th Asian Congress of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ACOMS), Taipei, Taiwan.
- 01 November 2018: Potentially Malignant Disorders – The Role of Surgery. 1st China-ASEAN Oral & Maxillofacial-Head & Neck Oncology Congress, BoAo, Hainan, China.
- 01 October 2018: Stopping Oral Cancer Development – A Question of Risk. 14th Chinese Congress on Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Chongqing, China.
- 01 August 2018: Interventional Laser Surgery in the Diagnosis & Management of Oral Cancer. Jing-Jin-Ji Symposium, Peking University School of Stomatology, Beijing, China.
- 01 May 2018: Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders - An Update. Continuing Dental Education Seminar, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong.
- 01 April 2018: Stopping the Clock in Oral Carcinogenesis – A Definitive Role for Interventional Surgery. Multi-Specialty Medical Mega Conference, Association of Private Medical Specialists of Hong Kong.
- 01 February 2018: Facial Trauma & Maxillofacial Injuries. Newcastle University Malaysia Surgical Society.
- 01 September 2017: Early Diagnosis & Surgical Intervention for Oral Cancer and Potentially Malignant Disease. 6th Walkabout Conference, Australian Society of Special Care in Dentistry, Royal International Conference Centre, Brisbane, Australia..