Invited Lectures and Keynote Speeches
- 01 November 2018: Behavioural management for treating child patients. Academic Conference of 120th (1898-2018) Anniversary of The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University, Qingdao, China.
- 01 October 2018: An example of knowledge exchange: dental age assessment. College and Hospital of Stomatology, Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui, China.
- 01 January 2018: Personalised caries care plan for initial lesions. The 88th Scientific Meeting of Hong Kong Society of Paediatric Dentistry, Hong Kong.
- 01 May 2017: Dental age assessment: challenges for a dentist. 2017 Spring Scientific Meeting, The College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 01 November 2016: Dental development: An aid to give identities and to inform general health. BIT's 3rd Annual World Congress of Oral & Dental Medicine, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- 01 May 2016: Dental Development: An aid to give identities and to inform General Health, Knowledge Exchange Office and Graduate House, The University of Hong Kong. .
- 01 March 2015: Dental development: An aid to give identities and to inform general health . Knowledge Exchange at Oral Health, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 01 October 2014: Introduction to the Dental Council of Hong Kong Licensing Examination, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. Hong Kong Dental Association, Hong Kong.
- 01 April 2012: Oral care for Paediatric oncology patient. Invited lecture of professional education meeting (CNE 1.5 point), Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong.
HKU Committee Appointments
- 21 October 2011-20 October 2013: Discontinuation, Committee on. 1 member from each Faculty (Dentistry) from a panel of three in order of precedence for a period of 2 years, renewable up to a maximum of 4 consecutive years
- 01 May 2007-30 April 2011: Faculty of Dentistry, Board of the. The teachers who are members of the Faculty and who are full-time employees of the University